Re: [RFU] Please upload: algol68g package updates

Christopher Faylor writes:
> The only differences in most of the arch-specific packages in Fedora are
> the addition of a x86_64 and i686 to the package name.  I think it would
> be a good idea for us to do that too but it would require changes to
> upset, genini and setup.exe.

...and cygport.  BTW, does that mean that "x86" would be replaced by
"i686" so that it would mirror what "uname -m" delivers?

> I'll be happy to make the change to upset as soon as someone posts a
> patch to setup.exe.

Depending on how setup.ini looks like, there might be no to extensive
changes required to setup.exe.  What did you have in mind?

Regards,
Achim.