This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Fwd: [cygwin-apps][64bit] Is there going to be rxvt-unicode and terminus-fonts pkgs on 64bits?
- From: Javier Vasquez <j dot e dot vasquez dot v at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 21:36:57 -0600
- Subject: Fwd: [cygwin-apps][64bit] Is there going to be rxvt-unicode and terminus-fonts pkgs on 64bits?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CALUrRGekwcFA51n7NuwnqQ9FV-3D6YJusQ+FRcgJFwu356_nrA at mail dot gmail dot com>
I just noticed rxvt-unicode is not available on cygwin-64bits,
although it is on cygwing-32bits. Are there plans to include it?
Also, terminus-fonts is not available neither for 64bits, nor 32.
It'd be of great help to include such package. Is it in plans?
If any of those is not in plan for 64bits, what would be the approach
to get them? Or would you suggest getting rid of 64bits cygwin, and
use 32bits one instead?