This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Fwd: [cygwin-apps][64bit] Is there going to be rxvt-unicode and terminus-fonts pkgs on 64bits?
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 00:33:19 -0400
- Subject: Re: Fwd: [cygwin-apps][64bit] Is there going to be rxvt-unicode and terminus-fonts pkgs on 64bits?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CALUrRGekwcFA51n7NuwnqQ9FV-3D6YJusQ+FRcgJFwu356_nrA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CALUrRGesm3c5QwdbziZMoucMXJOrua52TdPjmMxqVTdPuzL+fA at mail dot gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Aug 26, 2013 at 09:36:57PM -0600, Javier Vasquez wrote:
>I just noticed rxvt-unicode is not available on cygwin-64bits,
>although it is on cygwing-32bits. Are there plans to include it?
>Also, terminus-fonts is not available neither for 64bits, nor 32.
>It'd be of great help to include such package. Is it in plans?
>If any of those is not in plan for 64bits, what would be the approach
>to get them? Or would you suggest getting rid of 64bits cygwin, and
>use 32bits one instead?
Wrong mailing list. As mentioned at http://cygwin.com/lists.html use
the main cygwin list for this type of question.