This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Missing 64 bit packages
- From: Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh34d at gmail dot com>
- To: Cygwin-apps <cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 07:13:20 -0400
- Subject: Re: Missing 64 bit packages
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130805092552 dot GM23060 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Thought I should provide an update...
On 5 August 2013 05:25, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Chris Sutcliffe
Without access to a 64-bit machine I'm a little stuck with this one.
libtorrent's configury builds several small programs to check things
which obviously cannot run in a cross-compilation scenario.
Without libtorrent, rtorrent can't be built.
This is a work in progress as wtf's internal DB / file structures seem
very much based in the 32-bit world, so it requires quite a bit of
modification. When I'm done this will require some testing to make
sure I didn't break something along the way.