This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] bsflite: Minimalist console AIM client
- From: "Dr. Volker Zell" <dr dot volker dot zell at oracle dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 16:32:16 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ITA] bsflite: Minimalist console AIM client
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87txicenuj dot fsf at oracle dot com> <20130826110325 dot GE18959 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <87d2ozlkaj dot fsf at VZELL-LAP dot de dot oracle dot com> <20130827094028 dot GM18959 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
>>>>> Corinna Vinschen writes:
> On Aug 27 08:28, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
>> >>>>> Corinna Vinschen writes:
>> > Btw., any chance for a 64 bit xemacs as well?
>> Actually, I don't even have a 32bit version for cygwin 1.7 yet. The
>> subprocess support is somehow broken in 32bit 1.7 and 64bit.
> I don't understand. You don't have a 32 bit version of Cygwin 1.7 and
> "subprocess support" is broken? What do you mean with "subprocess
Xemacs in the 32bit distro is the one which has been compiled when
cygwin 1.5 was current (years ago). When trying to build it under the
latest releases (32/64bit) the resulting executable is not able to call
subprocesses. For example starting a shell with
results in a hang.