This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Please hold off on uploads
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 10:38:29 -0400
- Subject: Please hold off on uploads
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20130901020713 dot GA5927 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <20130903035708 dot GA6158 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Sep 02, 2013 at 11:57:08PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>On Sat, Aug 31, 2013 at 10:07:13PM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>I'm making some changes to upset so it won't be running regularly this
>>weekend. That means that new packages won't show up.
>>Things should stabilize on Monday.
>Actually, I found a bug in upset that I'm still scratching my head over.
>It seems like I'll need to do a redesign to get things like
>update-info-dir working correctly.
>So, this will still be running sporadically until that happens since
>I need to inspect the setup.ini after each run.
New uploads require work for me at this point. Please don't upload anything
new until you get the all clear.