This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [PATCH] setup: allow running as non-admin
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 6 Nov 2013 21:59:55 -0500
- Subject: Re: [PATCH] setup: allow running as non-admin
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <527AD620 dot 2020902 at shaddybaddah dot name> <20131107002345 dot GB2334 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx> <527AE157 dot 4080107 at shaddybaddah dot name>
- Reply-to: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
On Thu, Nov 07, 2013 at 11:39:51AM +1100, Shaddy Baddah wrote:
>On Nov 07 11:23, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>>> As discussed, please find the patch to allow setup to be run as a
>>> non-admin user include clear text.
Thanks. I'll let Corinna have the final say on this but I really
appreciate your willingness to provide a patch.