Re: 64-bit: Missing perl modules

On 06/04/14 07:32, Achim Gratz wrote:
David Stacey writes:
Reini: I am aware that you maintain these modules in the 32-bit
distribution through the 'perl_vendor' package. I don't want to tread
on any toes, and I don't know what plans you have for
'perl_vendor'.
You might want to check the archives for an earlier discussion about
perl_vendor.

https://sourceware.org/ml/cygwin-apps/2012-08/msg00006.html

Thank you for your reply. Yes, I was aware of that discussion. I'm not talking about breaking up 'perl_vendor' for 32-bit Cygwin (although IMHO that would be a good thing in the long term). I'd just like to see the perl modules I mentioned adding to 64-bit Cygwin - and I'm happy to maintain those packages myself if no-one else want to claim ownership.

Dave.