Re: [SECURITY] xpdf

Hi Volker,

On May 15 22:05, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:

>     > Hi Volker,
>     > On Jan 17 08:10, Dr. Volker Zell wrote:
>     >> >>>>> Yaakov  writes:
>     >>
>     >> > Dr. Volker,
>     >> > Could you add this patch to xpdf for CVE-2012-2142:
>     >>
>     >> > http://pkgs.fedoraproject.org/cgit/xpdf.git/plain/xpdf-3.03-CVE-2012-2142.diff
>     >>
>     >> Noted, but to busy right now
>
>     > Any update?
>
> Sorry, I'm out of the country until the end of june without cygwin time :-(

Ok, no worries.  I'm glad you're still here.  Would it be ok with you if
we update xpdf temporarily with the aforementioned patch until you're
back?

Btw., did you see the discussion about replacing man with man-db?
It started in March:

There was also the MNAPATH question:

Chris Breisch (CCed) is working on a man-db port.  What are you thinking,
Volker?  Is it ok with you to obsolete man in favor of man-db?

Thanks,

Red Hat