Re: [ITP] man-db

Op 7-6-2014 1:50 Yaakov Selkowitz schreef:
On 2014-06-04 11:03, Chris J. Breisch wrote:
Chris J. Breisch wrote:
Ok, I figured it out. I had forgotten that I actually had a setup.hint
file and that cygport wasn't creating it. I built it correctly now, I
think. I'll be uploading a new one within the hour.

http://files.breisch.me/pub/cygwin/man-db-64
and
http://files.breisch.me/pub/cygwin/man-db-32

These look good. Please request upload permissions per the directions here:

https://sourceware.org/cygwin-apps/package-upload.html

I have entered you as the man-db maintainer in cygwin-pkg-maint. Once your SSH key has been imported, you can follow the directions on that same page to upload your packages.

Thanks for your contribution!

Big thanks Chris, for helping with the man-db port!

I hope that in time this package will become the default man system on Cygwin.

best regards,

--
Erwin Waterlander
http://waterlan.home.xs4all.nl/