Re: Please upload: mined-2014.24-0

On 2014-06-10 06:46, Thomas Wolff wrote:
On 07.06.2014 01:58, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
Please note that we have a new upload system:

https://sourceware.org/cygwin-apps/package-upload.html
Thanks, Yaakov; another few question not (yet) in the FAQ:

- After sending an (updated) SSH key, how long would I have to wait
until access works? (The howto says it's handled automatically but it
doesn't work after 15 min).

This is actually what it says:

Requests are handled manually and are acknowledged publicly in response
to email to the cygwin-apps mailing list.

When you see that ack, then you may upload.

- Why is the identical src package expected to appear twice in different
directories?

Because upset (the script that generates setup.ini) looks at x86 and x86_64 as separate repositories.

Yaakov