Re: [ITA] cmake

  SPHINX_EXECUTABLE (sphinx-build) is not found!

Do we have sphinx on cygwin ?
I think it is only on cygwinport

Ah sorry, I should've mentioned that. I didn't find sphinx as a Cygwin
package, no. I had to do `pip install sphinx`. Though now I'm trying
to remember where I got pip from, since I don't see it packaged either.
I must've just downloaded and run https://bootstrap.pypa.io/get-pip.py

Looks like Yaakov maintains most of the Python packages and doesn't need
to add any more to the hundreds of packages he maintains, but it would
make sense IMO to have python-pip and python-sphinx packaged for Cygwin.
If Python were my primary language and I knew the proper way to package
Python tools for Cygwin I'd volunteer. It may be a better fit for someone
else's knowledge and day-to-day usage though.

-Tony