Re: [ITA] _autorebase

Guys, ping?

On Jan 19 09:53, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Jan 17 11:05, Achim Gratz wrote:
> > Here's the new version that places its files into /var instead of /etc
> > as per our previous discussion.
> >
> > The control files that belong to other packages (for rebasing of dynamic
> > objects) and go into /var/lib/rebase/dynpath.d have been split out each
> > into their own package for the maintainers of those packages to grab and
> > integrate (or just make their packages depend on via setup.hint if no
> > new release is done).  These will not be in the officially release of
> > _autorebase.
> >
> > --8<---------------cut here---------------start------------->8---
> > wget="wget -rxnH --cut-dirs=2 http://cygwin.stromeko.net/noarch/release/_autorebase";
> > $wget/_autorebase-001001-1-src.tar.xz
> > $wget/_autorebase-001001-1.tar.xz
> > $wget/octave_autorebase-001001-1.tar.xz
> > $wget/perl_autorebase-001001-1.tar.xz
> > $wget/php_autorebase-001001-1.tar.xz
> > $wget/python26_autorebase-001001-1.tar.xz
> > $wget/python27_autorebase-001001-1.tar.xz
> > $wget/R_autorebase-001001-1.tar.xz
> > $wget/ruby_autorebase-001001-1.tar.xz
> > $wget/setup.hint
> > --8<---------------cut here---------------end--------------->8---
>
> What about the perl_autorebase package?  Are you going to push this
> into the perl stuff?

Can we make this transition really soon now, please?

From the above I take it that the only required action on your part is
to grab your package-releated FOO_autorebase package, pull it into your
package directory, and add a dependency of your runtime package to your
FOO_autorebase package.

  octave   Marco Atzeri
  R        Marco Atzeri

  perl     Achim Gratz

  python   Jason Tishler/Yaakov Selkowitz
  php      Yaakov Selkowitz
  ruby     Yaakov Selkowitz

When this is done, which seems really simple, we can eventually upload
Achim's _autorebase package and be done with it.

Thanks,

Red Hat