This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 04 Feb 2015 23:10:31 +0100
- Subject: Re: perl-5.14.4
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87iofh8l54 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <54D295C4 dot 7040702 at tiscali dot co dot uk>
David Stacey writes:
> On 04/02/15 20:41, Achim Gratz wrote:
>> If this sounds like a good idea to everybody else I'd remove the current
>> test package for 5.18.4 on 32bit and replace it with another test
>> package for 5.14.4, likely in about two weeks. Comments or suggestions?
> Do you expect the XS modules built against 5.14.2 to be compatible
> with 5.14.4, or would you like them rebuilt?
I expect them to be compatible, but I haven't tested that assumption yet.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf rackAttack: