This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: cmake update needed
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 12:41:15 +0100
- Subject: Re: cmake update needed
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54D1F25E dot 20701 at gmail dot com> <BAY169-DS1438076617CAC9B60DFC2CA73A0 at phx dot gbl> <1423093749 dot 596 dot 11 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <BAY169-DS20D64B9DEEF05161FF6EEFA73B0 at phx dot gbl> <1423107612 dot 596 dot 24 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <BAY169-DS2928D017F1DAC36EBB51CA73B0 at phx dot gbl> <1423133897 dot 596 dot 29 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <BAY169-DS2660AB4CCF4A4D033C82F7A7380 at phx dot gbl> <20150206093828 dot GC1035 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <BAY169-DS33D1C1FC1678AB7CA4EF72A7380 at phx dot gbl>
Tony Kelman writes:
> Looking closer at Source/kwsys/SystemInformation.cxx, now I'm not as sure.
> Without the patch, the special-case behavior for Cygwin is looking for
> "cpu count" in /proc/cpuinfo, which I don't see on my machine. The Linux
> code that the patch switches to look for "physical id" and "cpu cores,"
> which I also don't see.
Well, they should simply ask via nproc from coreutils. The cpuinfo
format looks very different across different architectures anyway.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld: