This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] hidapi 0.8.0-rc1
- From: ééä <chenwj dot cs97g at g2 dot nctu dot edu dot tw>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2015 23:33:53 +0800
- Subject: Re: [ITP] hidapi 0.8.0-rc1
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAFSLk9cJuFkDAkZ4OW-veM1x-GLhgq3BWYV6MQApgDW=hraqpQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150206100930 dot GD1035 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20150206150358 dot GA9319 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20150206151357 dot GJ2635 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On Fri, Feb 6, 2015 at 11:13 PM, Corinna Vinschen
> On Feb 6 16:03, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
>> Packaging looks good, except:
>> should be
>> should go away.
> Btw., I wonder how that happened. Cygport usually only creates
> setup.hint files, as desired.
Let me explain what happened. Because I use github release mechanism ,
I can only upload "binary" or file, not include directory. At first, I
rename each setup.hint to different name, which might look likes
Then I feel there would be too many links in one mail, so I turn to
use one tarball (I forgot rename those setup.hint back). That's why
you see those setup-xxx.hint files.
So either I upload a single tarball (with all setup.hint untouched),
or I upload each setup.hint (each has different name) and
corresponding tarball. If neither way is okay, then I will find other
web space so that I can upload entire directory.
What do you think?
Wei-Ren Chen (ééä)