This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: upset messages
- From: Yaakov Selkowitz <yselkowitz at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 06 Feb 2015 11:11:28 -0600
- Subject: Re: upset messages
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150206071012 dot 17498 dot qmail at sourceware dot org> <54D49DAC dot 1000305 at gmail dot com> <20150206114720 dot GH2635 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On Fri, 2015-02-06 at 12:47 +0100, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Feb 6 11:55, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> > any reason for such message ?
> > I see no error or complain, just notification
> Hmm, no idea. Yaakov, do you have any?
Per a previous discussion, I had attempted to add acknowledgement
messages when an upload was successful, so uploaders weren't left
wondering. For whatever reason, nothing happened until now; I'm not
sure what triggered that yet.