This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 07:56:02 +0100
- Subject: Re: HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1423628064 dot 1704 dot 53 dot camel at cygwin dot com>
Yaakov Selkowitz writes:
> ppl Achim Gratz
That's a support package for an older gcc version that AFAIK is not
needed anymore. I can update if anybody needs it for something else
(not currently the case, though), otherwise please make it obsolete.
Of the orphaned packages, as said in another thread, I'd make rakudo and
parrot obsolete. I can maybe resurrect them after the Perl update if
there's still interest in those or maybe a new maintainer shows up.
I've looked at brltty (a11y and all that), but it requires libusb (iffy)
and I don't have access to a braille line anymore. I might take over
less if nobody else feels like it.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: