This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [RFC] cygport upload
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 20:00:42 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFC] cygport upload
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1423780937 dot 12472 dot 183 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <1423780937 dot 12472 dot 183 dot camel-rDBXBDvO6BXQT0dZR+AlfA at public dot gmane dot org> <54DD2E69 dot 40907 at gmail dot com>
> On 2/12/2015 11:42 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
> > I have created an upload branch in cygport git based on master with
> > Andrew's upload work for further testing.
> > I'm still undecided on $arch/!ready vs. $arch/release/$package/!ready.
> > Thoughts?
> should avoid the "unlikely" case when
> upload of a second package is running but a first
> package is in transfer from stage to main area.
I agree, in case that's not obvious.