This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 19:37:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1423628064 dot 1704 dot 53 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <87mw4lgcn1 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <1423640712 dot 1704 dot 67 dot camel at cygwin dot com>
Yaakov Selkowitz writes:
>> That's a support package for an older gcc version that AFAIK is not
>> needed anymore. I can update if anybody needs it for something else
>> (not currently the case, though), otherwise please make it obsolete.
> Indeed. I have removed ppl and the ppl-based cloog from the distro, as
> nothing depended on them anymore.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Factory and User Sound Singles for Waldorf rackAttack: