Re: HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies

On Feb 17 11:42, Marco Atzeri wrote:
On 2/11/2015 5:14 AM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
Package maintainers,

I just cleared out a huge number of obsolete and stale packages.  More
remain, but the following packages currently depend on one or more
obsolete libraries (including the recently-obsoleted libpng15 and
libgd2):

singular-surf                                Yue Ren (Frank Seelisch)

I am looking on this as it also lack a 64 bit version.

http://www.singular.uni-kl.de:8002/trac/ticket/700#comment:4

If successful I will took over as maintainer, but it seems hard.

Thanks, Marco.  However, I had contact with Yue Ren via PM last month,
and he was planning to provide new versions of singular.

Nice to know.
That will be better of course.

Yue, are you still working on this?

Thanks,