This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2015 13:47:25 +0100
- Subject: Re: HEADSUP: Packages with obsolete dependencies
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1423628064 dot 1704 dot 53 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <54E31B22 dot 6050000 at gmail dot com> <20150217105905 dot GW8493 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
On 2/17/2015 11:59 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Feb 17 11:42, Marco Atzeri wrote:
On 2/11/2015 5:14 AM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
I just cleared out a huge number of obsolete and stale packages. More
remain, but the following packages currently depend on one or more
obsolete libraries (including the recently-obsoleted libpng15 and
singular-surf Yue Ren (Frank Seelisch)
I am looking on this as it also lack a 64 bit version.
If successful I will took over as maintainer, but it seems hard.
Thanks, Marco. However, I had contact with Yue Ren via PM last month,
and he was planning to provide new versions of singular.
Nice to know.
That will be better of course.
Yue, are you still working on this?