This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: David Billinghurst <dbcygwin at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 21:03:51 +1100
- Subject: Re: ffcall
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54E4DEC2 dot 2060400 at cornell dot edu> <1424287689 dot 3460 dot 19 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <20150218200825 dot GB22849 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <54E51500 dot 8070200 at cornell dot edu> <20150219093852 dot GA4783 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <54E6048C dot 6060605 at x-ray dot at> <54E61348 dot 9080104 at cornell dot edu> <54E61B05 dot 2050109 at cornell dot edu> <54E63D93 dot 7070000 at x-ray dot at> <54E66412 dot 4070809 at cornell dot edu>
On 20/02/2015 9:30 AM, Ken Brown wrote:
In that case, I think I'll go ahead and release what I have and see if
it's of use to anyone.
I have built and tested maxima-5.43.1 with your clisp release on
cygwin64. Perfect test results. I find clisp slow for routine work,
but it is good to have it available.