This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 12:20:02 -0500
- Subject: Re: ffcall
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <54E4DEC2 dot 2060400 at cornell dot edu> <1424287689 dot 3460 dot 19 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <20150218200825 dot GB22849 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <54E51500 dot 8070200 at cornell dot edu> <20150219093852 dot GA4783 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <54E6048C dot 6060605 at x-ray dot at> <54E61348 dot 9080104 at cornell dot edu> <54E61B05 dot 2050109 at cornell dot edu> <54E63D93 dot 7070000 at x-ray dot at> <54E7FF3A dot 30609 at cornell dot edu> <54E8812D dot 9050601 at x-ray dot at>
On 2/21/2015 7:59 AM, Reini Urban wrote:
On 02/21/2015 04:44 AM, Ken Brown wrote:
On 2/19/2015 2:46 PM, Reini Urban wrote:
And the deal with the latest clisp 2.49 was that modules can be
If the gnulib steps would work. I never did for me. And I fixed most of
module compilation problems before.
But I just discovered that clisp-2.49 builds fine with the configure
option --without-dynamic-modules. Is there any reason not to do
that? After all, clisp-2.48 is built without dynamic modules, so
what's the harm in doing the same for 2.49?
Technically this is the best.
But I never published 2.49 with this option, because there were not many
So it's almost the same as 2.48 and my version was not as confusing.
OK, that makes sense. On the other hand, I think users are confused by not
having the latest release in the distro, so I'll probably update to 2.49.