This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Upload fails with "connection closed"
- From: Federico Hernandez <f at ederi dot co>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2015 14:39:57 +0100
- Subject: Re: Upload fails with "connection closed"
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CALfz_q9Dv_Qgs_R8Q34FnGzv_OB=KMM98oSUStG4Jfk5hZeTdQ at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150225084100 dot GU437 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <CALfz_q_9SsYLukk+7EKpmoG6drrJVV-ZMo10fhnbZg=1Shra6A at mail dot gmail dot com> <20150226103810 dot GB1911 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20150227084724 dot GA24860 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <CALfz_q8PCYLhbxm=axtNPf58dmkjky_s=_iD9bWLAFqgNgwFRg at mail dot gmail dot com> <54F16D8F dot 9050708 at gmail dot com>
- Reply-to: f at ederi dot co
Yes, that worked as well for me. THX for the hint.
On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 8:26 AM, Marco Atzeri <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> On 2/27/2015 12:59 PM, Federico Hernandez wrote:
>> Hi again.
>> No problem. I will prepare some URLs and mail you them this evening. I
>> will also try alternativ clients.
>> Thanks for your efforts.
> lftp works fine for me.