Re: [HEADSUP] Perl update to 5.22.0

On 7/31/2015 9:26 PM, Yaakov Selkowitz wrote:
On Fri, 2015-07-31 at 21:13 +0200, Achim Gratz wrote:

Mark O'Keefe hasn't responded so far.  If anybody complains about amanda
not working, Marco has offered to rebuild the package on his behalf
since amanda makes copious use of XS modules.

AFAICS we can consider amanda ORPHANED.

I suggest to ORPHANED and later remove it.

If someone complain I have the new version ready,
but in general I don't see a big potential usage
for a sophisticated backup system on cygwin.
And no one except O'Keefe mentioned it in the last years,
at least in our mailing lists.

Yaakov

Marco