This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Attn Maintainer] git git-svn
- From: Jon TURNEY <jon dot turney at dronecode dot org dot uk>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2015 15:18:44 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Attn Maintainer] git git-svn
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87mvyh1j19 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <55B6A2E4 dot 8030707 at dinwoodie dot org> <87pp3c6dlv dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20150730010121 dot GO14466 at dinwoodie dot org> <87vbd1h1qb dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On 30/07/2015 20:41, Achim Gratz wrote:
Adam Dinwoodie writes:
These packages are now uploaded, with a "!perl" file instead of a
I'm going to look at taking the latest upstream releases once the new
version of Perl has been released; I didn't want to take a version bump
while we are also taking other changes.
I think git-svn should and used to depend on subversion-perl, but this
seems to have gone missing, somehow.