This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITP] znc 1.6.0
- From: Alexey Sokolov <alexey+cygwin at asokolov dot org>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2015 10:02:34 +0100
- Subject: Re: [ITP] znc 1.6.0
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87zj2sezel dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <55AC0089 dot 2090304 at asokolov dot org> <20150720074442 dot GJ3864 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <55AD44E9 dot 8070207 at asokolov dot org> <20150721071221 dot GZ3864 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <55AED4D4 dot 1040403 at tiscali dot co dot uk> <55AED687 dot 8070607 at asokolov dot org> <20150722080707 dot GG3864 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <55B00DAD dot 2010303 at asokolov dot org> <55BAA672 dot 3060903 at asokolov dot org> <20150803075922 dot GA13428 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
03.08.2015 08:59, Corinna Vinschen ÐÐÑÐÑ:
> On Jul 30 23:34, Alexey Sokolov wrote:
>>>>>> - Forgive me for being pedantic, but who gave this a GTG? I couldn't
>>>>>> find one on this thread, and yet the package is up on the mirrors.
>>>>> I thought if the package exists in popular distros, no GTG needed?
>>>> Uhm, no. The *votes* are not required, the GTG is.
>>> Oops. Sorry then!
>> Is there anything missing for GTG?
>> is the latest version with .dll.a (I didn't push to mirrors it yet)
> Oh sorry, I thought you already did push the packages. Can you please
> point us to wget'able package files?
I pushed some packages, but the version with .dll.a not yet.
I thought that probably I should get GTG before pushing again.