This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Attn Maintainer] git git-svn
- From: Adam Dinwoodie <adam at dinwoodie dot org>
- To: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- Cc: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 7 Aug 2015 21:45:53 +0100
- Subject: Re: [Attn Maintainer] git git-svn
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87mvyh1j19 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <55B6A2E4 dot 8030707 at dinwoodie dot org> <87pp3c6dlv dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20150730010121 dot GO14466 at dinwoodie dot org> <87vbd1h1qb dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <55BCD544 dot 9080800 at dronecode dot org dot uk> <55BCE53F dot 6080200 at dinwoodie dot org> <87pp3627qg dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid>
On Sat, Aug 01, 2015 at 08:17:59PM +0200, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Adam Dinwoodie writes:
> >> I think git-svn should and used to depend on subversion-perl, but
> >> this seems to have gone missing, somehow.
> > How very odd! That was one of the automatically generated
> > dependencies, so presumably the dependency generation has just gone a
> > bit sideways, probably because of the Perl version change.
> I don't think so, that package hasn't been renamed or anything like
> that. As long as the installed.db and the *.lst.gz files are OK, it
> should find these.
Well my latest rebuild picked up the dependency automatically, and the
only thing I can think of that changed between the two is that I picked
up the latest version of subversion-perl.
Whatever it was, it's fixed now :)