This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Adding a subpackage
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 08 Aug 2015 20:57:41 +0200
- Subject: Re: Adding a subpackage
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <20150807203731 dot GT14466 at dinwoodie dot org> <87zj22uz12 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <55C64CE8 dot 9030202 at dinwoodie dot org>
Adam Dinwoodie writes:
> (I'm assuming its dependencies are a subset of those for the main Git
> package; if it doesn't that'd be a very strong argument for keeping
> them separate.)
AFAIK it's just a script, so I'd be surprised if it pulls in any new
dependencies. It doesn't hurt to check of course.
>> BTW, git-merge-changelog (from GNUlib) would be
>> a candidate for this treatment and is currently lacking from Cygwin.
> Not something I've heard of until now, but it seems sensible. Are you
> planning on ITPing this yourself, or would you like me to look at
> maintaining it? I'm happy with either, provided building it on Cygwin
> is reasonably trivial; it's not a tool I use so I can't say I'm
> particularly invested in spending time on it.
It's a merge driver/filter script, so the build consists simply of
packing it up. Since it's going to be a separate package anyway, you
wouldn't need to take it.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: