This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Poco: Please remove empty directories
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2015 08:00:36 +0200
- Subject: Re: Poco: Please remove empty directories
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <55C917BA dot 7090106 at tiscali dot co dot uk>
David Stacey writes:
> Is there a way I can remove directories myself, or should I continue
> to ask here in future?
Supposedly one can delete a directory by uploading another one with a
"-" prepended to the name, but so far all my attempts to use that have
been foiled with indecipherable error messages from upset.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptations for Waldorf Q V3.00R3 and Q+ V3.54R2: