This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ITA] md5deep
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2015 11:31:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ITA] md5deep
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87lhdu27eg dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <87lhdu27eg.fsf-9O0xPIFIXLULmYpASZe/Uw at public dot gmane dot org> <55BDDF41 dot 9000407 at gmail dot com>
> On 8/1/2015 8:25 PM, Achim Gratz wrote:
> > I've updated the orphaned md5deep to the latest upstream version 4.4 and
> > compiled for both architectures. That should take another 32bit-only
> > package from the list.
> > Regards,
> > Achim.
> all your, I update cygwin-pkg-maint cygwin-64bit-missing.
Gold star awarded: https://cygwin.com/goldstars/#AG