This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
perl-Win32-GUI package doesn't appear in latest cygwin.
- From: Javier Martin <jmartincano at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 16:44:11 +0200
- Subject: perl-Win32-GUI package doesn't appear in latest cygwin.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have an application that is using perl-Win32-GUI and I have
just checked that this package cannot be installed with latest
setup-x86.exe and it doesn't appear in the list. Can you help me with
this ?, is it maybe automatically included in any other package I have
to install ?.
Thanks a lot in advance.