This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: perl-Win32-GUI package doesn't appear in latest cygwin.
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2015 22:03:01 +0200
- Subject: Re: perl-Win32-GUI package doesn't appear in latest cygwin.
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <CAM6QgXHRyT+LwP3sn77Wwi+5+Thht3930xhUjDo2SBffR7AN6A at mail dot gmail dot com>
Javier Martin writes:
> I have an application that is using perl-Win32-GUI and I have
> just checked that this package cannot be installed with latest
> setup-x86.exe and it doesn't appear in the list. Can you help me with
> this ?, is it maybe automatically included in any other package I have
> to install ?.
No, this package simply doesn't build, on both architectures and all
version from 1.06 to 1.12. There's some missing rules in makefiles and
when you're past that you're getting compile errors someplace else.
I've not followed it down that rabbit hole any further.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: