This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: upset, genini: different version ordering
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 18 Aug 2015 22:06:56 +0200
- Subject: Re: upset, genini: different version ordering
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <87380i671e dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <874mjw8mz7 dot fsf at Rainer dot invalid> <20150818190642 dot GR17917 at calimero dot vinschen dot de>
Corinna Vinschen writes:
> Comments? On perl code? You're kidding...
Well, maybe not from you personally, to save you the exasperation. :-)
> You know, if you're willing to improve the long neglected genini, all
> power to you. I don't know how many people are actually using genini,
> but I'm pretty sure every one of them welcomes an improvement.
Well, what is the alternative if you want to incorporate some extra
packages into a local install hierarchy?
> So, as soon as you're happy to upstream your code, and if nobody
> complains about your changes within a reasonable timeframe, feel free
> to apply your genini changes.
OKâ then just one question: would it be possible to migrate genini (and
perhaps run, too) to Git?
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+