This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: perl-File-Slurp-Unicode: rebuild for 5.22, x86
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 19:16:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: perl-File-Slurp-Unicode: rebuild for 5.22, x86
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
- References: <1440433774 dot 9072 dot 15 dot camel at cygwin dot com> <1440434581 dot 9072 dot 16 dot camel at cygwin dot com>
Yaakov Selkowitz writes:
>> See $SUBJECT, this one has only been built for 5.22 and only on x86_64.
> Correction, so far it has only been built for *5.14* on x86_64.
That package was needed for an older version of biber that only ever
existed on x86_64. Once that version gets deleted from the
distribution, this package should also be deleted since it is abandoned
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld: