This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
upload just setup.hint?
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 07:37:44 -0400
- Subject: upload just setup.hint?
- Authentication-results: sourceware.org; auth=none
I have a package in test, that I want to promote to current. If I just upload
the revised setup.hint and !ready, is that enough? Or do I need to re-upload
the package .tar.xz files too, and/or bump the version number?