[ITP] procps-ng

Since I sent this package incorrectly the first time, I have
repackaged it as procps-ng (it's correct name). The current stable
build in debian is listed as 3.3.9, so that is the one that I ported.
Please let me know if there is anything I'm leaving out or doing
wrong.

Bin: procps-ng-3.3.9-1.tar.xz
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6jD_6qfO1gMUTRRWHRPSm5MRjA/view?usp=sharing

Source: procps-ng-src-3.3.9-1.tar.xz
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6jD_6qfO1gMNklVaUtpc19EdmM/view?usp=sharing

setup.hint:
category: System
requires: cygwin libncursesw10 pkg-config
sdesc: "System and process monitoring utilities"
ldesc: "This package provides command line and full screen utilities
for browsing procfs, a pseudo file system dynamically generated by the
kernel to provide information about the status of entries in its
process table (such as whether the process is running, stopped, or a
zombie).
It contains free, kill, pkill, pgrep, pmap, ps, pwdx, slabtop, sysctl,
tload, top, uptime, vmstat, w, and watch"
File: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6jD_6qfO1gMWUJzTnR0SjVUTVE/view?usp=sharing

Debug Info: procps-ng-debuginfo-3.3.9-1.tar.xz
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6jD_6qfO1gMb3VJdFJ0dWhvNzQ/view?usp=sharing

setup.hint:
category: Debug
requires: cygwin-debuginfo
external-source: procps-ng
sdesc: "Debug info for procps-ng"
ldesc: "This package contains files necessary for debugging the
procps-ng package with gdb."
File: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6jD_6qfO1gMZ0xnVGVWNDZkTEE/view?usp=sharing