Re: [ITP] calm - cygwin package server tools

On 18/07/2016 09:20, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
On Jul 16 10:27, Ken Brown wrote:
On 7/5/2016 9:18 AM, Ken Brown wrote:
On 7/5/2016 8:28 AM, Jon Turney wrote:
[..]
Thanks for testing.

Since dirq was only required by some experimental code, I've just
removed that instead.

Looks good.  I tested by rebuilding from the cygport file and by running
mksetupini instead of genini on my local repo.

Does this package need a vote?  If so, here's my +1.

No voting required for this, methinks.  Jon can go ahead whenever he
likes and feels the package is good enough for public consumption.

Much as I'd like to claim this delay was due to respect for the rules, I was actually just busy doing other things...

Package has now been uploaded.