Ping/offer on FlexDLL 0.35, OCaml 4.04, Camlp4, etc.

Hello,

Cygwin’s package “ocaml” is currently at 4.02.3, and “flexdll” is at
0.34. The latest FlexDLL, 0.35, makes it possible to build and use OCaml
4.03.0 and 4.04.0 on Cygwin [1].

I am not sure who is the current maintainer of these packages. I
searched the mailing list, and found Damien Doligez apparently submitted
OCaml 4.01.0.

However, I package releases of OCaml and related packages in little
Cygwin mirrors, for use on build bots [2]. If desired, I can adapt the
packages to be suitable for public Cygwin, and submit them. I expect to
be making the build bot packages for quite a while, so I should be able
to also submit to Cygwin on an ongoing basis.

Ideally, this would produce OPAM on Cygwin as well.

Best,
Anton

[1]: http://caml.inria.fr/mantis/view.php?id=7268
[2]: https://github.com/aantron/binaries/tree/master/src/build/cygwin