Re: My packages

On 2017-01-13 09:51, Chris Sutcliffe wrote:
My professional and personal lives are taking a lot of my time so
unfortunately I don't have the time to dedicate to maintaining the
packages I have any longer.  As such I would like to offer them up for
adoption.  All I have left is astyle (which updates very infrequently)
and mksh (which updates a few times a year).

Thank you for your years of package maintainership, and the notice of your current situation is appreciated. Your packages have been marked as up for adoption.

Good luck in your future endeavours,

--
Yaakov