Re: opam package

On 10/05/2017 08:44, Andy Li wrote:
Hi,

I would like to create and maintain a cygwin package for OPAM, i.e.
OCaml Package Manager.
It would be a dependency of the next version Haxe, which I would like
to package too.

The initial cygport file I created can be found at:
https://github.com/andyli/opam-cygwin

Please review and let me know if there is any problem.

Best regards,
Andy

Hi Andy,
build fine and pass the tests, however there are no manual.
This should do the trick

src_compile() {
    lndirs
    cd ${B}

    # $LIBS defined by cygport interferes with OCamlMakefile
    unset LIBS

    cygconf
    cygmake lib-ext
    cygmake
    cd ${B}/doc
    cygmake man
}

In addition as it is a OCaml Package Manager, may be it should require at least "ocaml" ?

Regards
Marco