Re: [Attn. Maintainers] Perl 5.26.1-RC1

On 9/17/2017 4:05 PM, Achim Gratz wrote:

Things took a bit longer than expected, but the RC1 plus all Cygwin
modules that I maintain or co-maintain are now available.  Please point
setup to http://cygwin.stromeko.net/perl-5.26 as an additional
installation source and it should let you update.  The Perl
distributions are release versions that will be offered directly, perl
itself is marked as test so you need to mark them for installation in
setup for these packages.

After the install you should be able to create test packages with and
for the new Perl.

Thanks.  I've successfully built everything I need.

Ken