[ITP] Mini-XML (mxml)

Hello,

I am interested in becoming a package maintainer for the Mini-XML library
(http://michaelrsweet.github.io/mxml/).

Mini-XML is a small XML parsing library  that you can use to read XML and
XML-like data files in your application without requiring large non-standard
libraries.

The Mini-XML library is part of many Linux distributions like:

Debian - https://packages.debian.org/de/stretch/libmxml-dev
Fedora - https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/package/rpms/mxml/
Suse - https://software.opensuse.org/package/mxml
Arch - https://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/x86_64/mxml/
Gentoo - https://packages.gentoo.org/packages/dev-libs/mini-xml

I have tried to make a first package and uploaded it here:
https://sk13.xyz:45443/cygwin/x86/libmxml-dev/

I would be thankful for any hints regarding issues / quality improvements
with this package.

Thanks!

Sincerely,
Stefan Köpsell