AW: [ITP] Mini-XML (mxml)

Hello,

thanks for your advice.

> Do you plan on ITPing something which uses this?  A library by itself is of little use.
Hm, not at the moment. But several of our projects depend on the library - and it makes contributing more easy, if the library is available as Cygwin package.

>Several problems:

>* The source package (NAME) should be name mxml;
>* A shared library should be created (pass --enable-shared to cygconf);
>* Static libraries are not generally desired;
>* There should be 2-3 subpackages, mxml with any program/utilties,
>ibmxml1 with the runtime library, and libmxml-devel (not -dev) with the headers, import library, etc.

There a now two packages: one containing the shared library and the other containing the development files
See: https://sk13.xyz:45443/cygwin/x86/

Sincerely,
Stefan