Re: Removing a faulty package?

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 12:43 AM, Jon Turney <jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk>
wrote:

> https://cygwin.com/package-upload.html#deleting should work.

Indeed, thanks!

Another question: Is there a way to list all the packages that depends on a
dll?
Currently the libgc1 package contains 3 dll
files: cyggc-1.dll, cyggccpp-1.dll, and cygcord-1.dll.
The new libgc (7.6.2) bumped gc to cyggc-2.dll, while the other 2 remain at
so version 1.
My plan is to split the current (7.6.0) libgc1 into 3 packages, one for
each dll file, and let the downstream packages rebuild and depend on the
right packages before I upload a new version.
So, I would like to ping the related package maintainers to do so.

Best regards,
Andy