Re: setup with experimental libsolv-based dependency solving

On 1/18/2018 2:15 PM, Jon Turney wrote:
On 23/11/2017 18:08, Jon Turney wrote:
I'm interested in opinion on what else is needed, before this can be released as 2.885

I think we're in pretty good shape except for the issue of letting the user see what's about to be done before we do it. My latest attempt, sent a few minutes ago, may or may not be good enough.

Ken