Re: Zstandard support for setup

On 02/09/2018 09:29, Achim Gratz wrote:
Jon Turney writes:
This should check for ztd in configure.ac using PKG_CHECK_MODULES,
rather than just assuming -lzstd is going to work.

Sure.  Waiting for your patch to actually use pkg_config to rebase it
onto.

This is applied now.

The setup executables are cross-built on Fedora, so a
mingw{32,64}-zstd-static package will need to become available.

I don't have any contacts into the Fedora community, so I'd appreciate
if maybe Yaakov could help?  I have not yet found a distro that already
has packages for MinGW.

https://github.com/jon-turney/mingw-zstd-rpm
https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/jturney/mingw-zstd/