Re: setup 2.894 release candidate - please test

Am 13.10.2018 um 20:49 schrieb Jon Turney:

A new setup release candidate is available at:

  https://cygwin.com/setup/setup-2.894.x86_64.exe (64 bit version)
  https://cygwin.com/setup/setup-2.894.x86.exe   ; (32 bit version)

Please test and report any problems here.
There's one small but occasionally bothersome long-standing issue; may I ask for enhancement on this occasion: If I click through the dialog quickly by consecutive Enter and hit one Enter too many, setup will be on one of the two download pages before I notice and will abort because initially only the "Cancel" button is activated as interactive default button. This could easily be prevented by not ever making "Cancel" the default, even when it is the only enabled button.
Thanks for considering
Thomas