Re: setup 2.894 release candidate - please test

Jon Turney writes:
> A new setup release candidate is available at:
>
>   https://cygwin.com/setup/setup-2.894.x86_64.exe (64 bit version)
>   https://cygwin.com/setup/setup-2.894.x86.exe    (32 bit version)
>
> Please test and report any problems here.

I've built both versions myself and everything is working smoothly.  Thanks!

One slight issue is with the UI: the selection box for the version is
hiding part of the version string even when the window is wide enough to
accomodate it fully while the column to the left is larger than it would
need to be.  I have no idea how difficult that'd be to fix.

Regards,
Achim.