This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [Adopt] Iperf package [2.0.13].
- From: Brian Inglis <Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca>
- To: cygwin-apps at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 1 May 2019 13:29:30 -0600
- Subject: Re: [Adopt] Iperf package [2.0.13].
- References: <CANg-PA_Fw=+w3dvcBr+LRQtxfeqC+GDoqNZJzypxt6xbwY8Fxw@mail.gmail.com> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <CANg-PA-42kY5=Xkp=KC=c2MfigfdtN1vXAnyomLXL_b4HuzQvA@mail.gmail.com> <87wol1qkcx.fsf@Rainer.invalid> <CANg-PA8yiughpFiZ5+C_x1i0Yxp3PtYNH7kYB0xYMGZidh7tkQ@mail.gmail.com> <87ef5ihtpf.fsf@Rainer.invalid>
- Reply-to: Brian dot Inglis at SystematicSw dot ab dot ca
On 2019-05-01 13:15, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Kaushik Battu writes:
>> Sorry for late reply. I am unable to upload x86_64 iperf package. Can you
>> please help me on fixing this issue.
> Well, it appears you are using the wrong key for the upload, so the
> solution is probably to use the correct key.
It's been years, but do you have to first ssh in to set up the known_hosts
entry, before using lftp or cygport ... upload?
Take care. Thanks, Brian Inglis, Calgary, Alberta, Canada
This email may be disturbing to some readers as it contains
too much technical detail. Reader discretion is advised.